Wednesday, September 15, 2010

leather for office

Even though our office is by Wall St, I'm glad that I work in a creative environment wherein our work clothes are not limited to suits. I can almost wear anything except for jeans and shorts. I got it pretty good.

I have been seeing a lot of leather shorts and skirts out lately so I busted out my one office-appropriate leather skirt.

What do you think?



Top by Razzle and Dazzle, Leather skirt from Urban Outfitters, Sergio Rossi round-toed black pumps



Choker by Banana Republic, a necklace on a red string to ward off the evil eye, a sterling silver necklace I got from Necker Island, an 18k gold necklace someone from Lebanon gave me




Studded belt by Michael Kors


Sammie watching the whole time while the hubby took pictures of me

1 comment:

  1. I love this leather skirt! Its really classy. Also love the shoe collection. Keep up the good posts :)

    ReplyDelete