Tuesday, September 14, 2010

j crew inspired outfit

Lately, I have become a fan of J Crew. The styling on their lookbook is phenomenal. Since Jenna Lyons stepped in as the creative director, she has turned around the brand and gave it serious fashion cred. Just for the past few months alone, I have bought 5 blazers from them! And I have checked out from time to time Jenna Lyons' picks on the brand's website. It has been an inspiration for me when I pick out something to wear everyday. 


I love how she mixes different styles together like a denim shirt (I am so into them lately that they have become my daily uniform) and a sparkly, cocktail skirt. I like that kind of disheveled, rugged-y yet chic sense of fashion. Very different. Very fresh. Very unexpected.


So in honor of my current obsession with them, I have copied one of their fashion looks from their lookbook. In one of their looks, she mixed a fur vest with a denim shirt. I have never seen that kind of combination before and I loved it! 


For more of their looks, check them out at www.jcrew.com. And pls check out mine below.


 





Vintage leopard vest, Gap denim shirt, Michael Kors studded belt, Central Park striped mini, Nine West black pumps


No comments:

Post a Comment